Saturday, April 14, 2007

HYC

Oh my word!!!! HYC was a blast this year!!! I am so glad i got to go and enjoy my blessings that i received from GOD!!! I got my biggest blessing on Friday morning and it felt so gud to have people back me up and have my back,,, i am glad to know that i have gud friends in the church who really care for me and love to see me with a great big smile. I just cant explain my new life all i know that there is nothing in this world that is worth me going to hell over and suffering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you r so rite about there is NOTHING worth goin to hell over!!! absolutly NUTHING!!!! wat ever tha wrld throws at you it may look good and be alot of fun for a little wile but eventually your gona end up wishn you had stayd in church and nvr done all the stupid stuff you did!!!! lol neways i rly like ur blog and hope to see u posting alot!!!